London Lodge on the Highclere Estate
Terms and Conditions
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the named person in the confirmation invoice.
‘We’ or ‘Us’ refers to Highclere Enterprises LLP.
- Your contract with us begins when we issue you with your confirmation invoice.
- Your booking will be confirmed when we issue you with your confirmation invoice which details the dates of your booking and the total amount payable at the time of booking.
- You must be over the age of 18 to make this booking.
Paying for your booking
- Bookings may not be made more than 6 months in advance of your stay and we ask for 100% payment at the time of booking by debit or credit card.
- If you wish to cancel you will be liable to our cancellation fees as listed below.
Cancellation of your booking
- If you wish to cancel your booking, you must notify us by email as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of your booking will be subject to charges as listed below;
Number of days prior to your visit start date, cancellation charge:
More than 30 days 50% of the total cost
Less than 30 days 100% of the total cost
- We will do our upmost to accommodate any request for changes, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible to make changes to any booking date.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel or change your booking, we will do our best to offer you an alternative date, but if you do not accept the alternative booking we will refund you the total amount you have paid for your booking.
- If we do need to change or cancel your booking we will not be responsible for any foreseeable losses you suffer as a consequence.
Guests’ standards and behaviour
- We will provide you with a welcome pack in London Lodge – please read and take note of any safety instructions for the use of the fire.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of London Lodge, we reserve the right to charge you for any damage or cleaning that may be required should you breach this condition.
- Candles and barbeques are not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in London Lodge, although guide/hearing dogs will be permitted, please notify us at the time of booking if you need to bring a guide/hearing dog with you.
- London Lodge is for two adult guests only and parties are not permitted.
- We ask that you only use the parking designated for London Lodge which is sign posted and will be shown to you on your arrival. Please do not block any gateways or entrances to the car parking as it may be in constant use.
- Accommodation for London Lodge is sold in good faith and may not be auctioned or resold in any circumstances.
Damage to London Lodge or its contents
- If on arrival at London Lodge you find anything damaged or missing, please inform us as soon as possible. If you do not notify us, we will assume that you are responsible for this damage.
- You will be responsible for 100% of non-accidental damage caused to the property or its contents.
- For accidental damage, you will be responsible for the cost of any damage caused up to the amount of £250.
- Items such as dressing gowns, umbrellas, towels or other contents of London Lodge will be charged for should they be removed from the property.
- When your booking for London Lodge has been paid for, we will retain the valid credit card until your departure as a guarantee for any damage and/or loss of items from London Lodge and for the non-return of key cards and key fobs for external lighting. Non return of key cards and/or key fobs will incur a charge of £100.
Rights of access
- We may need to access the accommodation if there is an unforeseen problem, but we will ensure we contact you in advance and access the property at an agreed time.
- We reserve the right to terminate your contract and remove you from the property should you be in breach of our terms and conditions outlined.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- We are always very grateful for feedback from guests who stay in London Lodge, if you have any feedback after your stay we ask that you inform us via email to email@example.com
Check in/Check out
- Arrival and departures times will be indicated on your booking confirmation. Failure to leave by the correct time, will incur a late departure fee to cover the costs we may incur as a consequence.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law. You and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.